Information and requirements
Application deadlines fall on Febuary 8, May 8, August 8 and November 8 every year.
- Austmarka Artelier welcomes and encourages a variety of creative practices including painting, installation, video, photography or writing.
- Austmarka Artelier does not offer free or supported studio stays. Please see the costs page for more information on the expenses.
- Upon acceptance there is a non-refundable confirmation fee.
- Austmarka Artelier offers a private, modest room and shared studio space to resident artists.
- Kitchen and laundry facilities are availale but it is the artists responsiblity to cook and clean up after themselves.
- You can apply as an individual or small group to collaborate.
3 – 12 week residencies
Austmarka Artelier welcomes and encourages a variety of creative practices including painting, installation, video, photography or writing. Limiting factors are:
- Interference with other artists / local community (eg: loud noises, nonconsensual photos, etc).
- Health and safety concerns (eg: fumes from oil paint, dangerous materials, etc).
Please clearly explain why you would like to become a studio resident. As stated, the main administrator for Artelier Austmarka speaks English as a second language and struggles with long/complicated text. A clear, specific and brief explanation is best.